Saturday, July 08, 2006

Yay, Grey!

Confession: I stay awake to watch access hollywood. I was really happy to see on 'Access' the other day that my current favorite series Grey's Anatomy has been nominated for the most number of Emmys this year. ( think its 11, including best drama series)

The series is a more tolerable Scrubs and has some ER in it..add to it a strong female cast and soapy story lines in addition to the medical drama.. (Infact, my neurologist aunt told me ' We doctors really don't talk that much in the hospital.. we have to run around 10 times as much as they show in this show... they just dont have a grip on reality.'). But then, would I watch a series about docs just running around??

So anyway, though I really like the series, and am happy I have something to root for. I don't like Ellen Pompeo, or her character Meredith. And I don't really like McDreamy either. In fact, I would love it if they got together again so that Dr.(Mrs) McDreamy (how desi) can get back with Dr. McSteamy, who apparently is coming back to the show. ( I also go to forums for this series.. gosh! I should really be working on my research instead).

I love all the other characters.. including Alex, though I am not too fond of George.. too boring for me. Yang, along with Burke ( In fact, HE is the McDreamy/Steamy whatever for me) and Bailey are folks who get me back every week. And I am so happy for Sandra Oh (yang) and Chandra Wilson (Bailey) that they got nominated for their supporting roles. And happy that Ellen ji did not. (beechee)

Only hoping that this series doesn't go the Desperate Housewives way. NO nominations this year apparently. (except for the lady with the crazy son..bo-ring!) That series was just getting out of hand..good for me..I dont feel like I am cheating on DH when I skip it to watch GA later. :)


PS: I also buy USweekly on the newstands but something tells me its too late to dissect Tomkat and Branjelina now. Wait till the wedding. I'll have something up by then. =)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»