Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Lonelygirl15 is a fake.. wow! I nevvvvvver would have guessed that if the New York Times would have told me that this morning. But why exactly was this story on the first page of the business day section?! And used up about half the section? Not sure..but this has given me enough motivation to start a fake video blog... at least this way my dream of being featured in the New York Times will come true. Off I go to deals2buy.com to look for a good webcam...


And while I was looking for stuff on the LG15 story ( its also featured on CNN! screw deals2buy, I am going to circuit city right now!), I came across this story. A guy who says he wont shave till bin laden in caught. Watch out dude! Going by the way your beard looks right now, you might be mistaken for Bin Laden himself.

2 comments:

mandira said...

hey, have tagged you for a meme... looking forward to your response
http://ahaar.blogspot.com/2006/09/meme-nyt-article.html

Aswin said...

hey blogita - didn't know you were interested in Lonely Girls! Here's a take on the phenomenon: http://www.henryjenkins.org/2006/09/astroturf_lonely_girls_and_cul.html