Sunday, January 28, 2007

Twisted Mind

Ok - tell me if I am a perv or you would do the same.

There is this road in Edison right...nicely named Mt Pleasant Rd...so since it is a residential area, they have what I call speed breakers - atleast 6 on that one stretch.

Well, you know how in India we have these boards " Drive Slowly. Speed Breakers Ahead."...I guess here the terms change.

So speed breakers are speed bumps.

And since on this road they are not really Bumps, but more flattish elongated elevations on the path, some wise person decided to call them Humps.

EVERY time I go down this road, EVERY time I see the road sign I giggle. Six times in that small path.

*Speed Hump* ( giggle giggle )
Speed Hump
Speed Hump /`````\ ( giggle giggle )

Speed Hump /`````\( giggle giggle )
Speed Hump
Speed Hump /`````\( giggle giggle )

Aunt to me : What IS wrong with you!!!!!

No comments: