Wednesday, March 07, 2007

U no its st2pid

Seems like as the designated Chumky Monkey all my posts seem to be about what I hate. Oh, what the heck.

As I'm pret sure most of u r 2, d sms style o ritin gets 2 me. I cant even do it really. I take a min at least 2 send Sqrl a txt msg and 5 secs after hitting 'send' i get a reply frm her. Since Sqrl has free txting, she does not think 2wice b 4 making me pay cents on every incoming and outgoing msg. Well in India whr ppl r butbutbuting on d r phones all d time, the abbrevs r worse.

I don't mind a few abbrevs. But PLEASE. CUM is NOT an acceptable substitute for come. No. It. Will. Not. Do. As disgustingly hilarious the outcomes are, it is just wrong and you end up making a fool of yourself. ACTUAL Samples :

" wen r u cumin?"
" Let me take taxi so dat I can cum faster"
" cum on""cum fast"
" hey am working 4 news channel dats y it cums naturally"

Sqrl tries to censor me when I post such stuff, but hey...cum on!!!

10 comments:

Sqrl/TA said...

cum ON. g2 ur own blg! stp squatting here.

:D:D:D

u are most welgum to post netime ha.

Sqrl/TA said...

question, chumky.

Is secs an acceptable abbreviation?

shr3yas said...

Its 4 'seconds' ... 4 'sex' its 'sx':D
Something the Mother Ship uses:

Someone died = ' Mr X ^'

Patrix said...

The best lines 'cum' from ppl who don't know what the word means :)

BTW, had a nerdy joke back in jr.college. What is (1/cos)C? I know I had a pathetic existence back then. Not much has changed now though :)

Sqrl/TA said...

eh intro intro.

Patrix, meet Chumky/Shr3yas-sistah; Shr3yas, meet Patrix-blogbuddy.

Chalo now everyone wave.

Anonymous said...

What is the answer to patrix joke!

Sqrl/TA said...

good lord! such a commerce student! Its Sec C

Patrix said...

LOL @ 'commerce student' Now that's a good insult.

GratisGab said...

I hear you baby. These abbreviations drive me crazy. I feel like I'm a pink-haired, acne-faced skateboard yielding 13yr old if I use one.

Sqrl/TA said...

hey gabby! how have you been?!
come on! you're not a dinosaur. Howz the Maharaja doing? :)