Tuesday, May 08, 2007

eww

Is it just me or this is video one of the most gross videos of all time?




Anyone who has owned a fish tank knows that it is extremely unhygienic to throw water from that bowl into someone's face ( that too, when the persons mouth is slightly open). I mean, where do you think the fish do their 'business'? Right in the tank itself! And its one thing when the fish are in lakes rivers etc, where water continuously flows somewhere, diluting the crapand breaking it down. In here, its just sitting there.. decaying.


Moreover, given the small size of that tank and the overcrowding by those helpless little fish, the tank is probably more shit-filled than any other tank on the planet.

Sheesh! And we are supposed to think this is romantic. How about putting your lovers face down in a toilet bowl for romance's sake?

Well, if you think I'm paranoid, I wonder what you'll have to say about the man who threw out one full gallon of freshly boiled water because he saw an ant floating in it...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

is that karishma kapoor?

Sqrl/TA said...

anon, I have no clue who that is..but thats not karisma.. this ad is for a serial called kayamath, and is run and re run on star channels constantly...

Ash said...

Heh..I think it's the scientist/biologist in you that refuses to see the "romance" :)

Patrix said...

The K-naming game at it again, eh? Shouldn't 'Kayamath' be spelled as 'Qayamat' (as in QSQT)

Sqrl/TA said...

Ash, yeah possibly.. or maybe its just that when we were kids we had a huge fish tank and spent hours watching fish doing their 'morning business', sounds pervy, but its hilarious..

Patrix,, kayamath sounds more like a kamath's restaurant adaptaion to me .:)

Perspective Inc said...

LOL, I didn't even think of the whole fish bowl hygiene part but now totally see what you mean!! :)

Sqrl/TA said...

Persp, thts the first thing I thought of when i saw it... :( I guess I need to be a little less cynical :)