Wednesday, September 17, 2008

SBaB updates

The SBaB program worked really well. I finally got one experiment to work. But now as I explained to my husband (who is so tired of listening to me and my 'experiments') I just mixed the right colours, now I have the whole sky to paint with that colour.

Ever get a premonition? Like today, right as I walked in to the room to view my results, I thought, today this thing has to work. Was it premonition, or was it that I had known that I had finally eliminated all the kinks in the experiment and knew that now, nothing could go wrong?

2 comments:

The_Girl_From_Ipanema said...

Yay at the one experiment that is working. all pieces of the puzzle. good luck going forth.

as for that premonition, yeah, it could be a mixture of both. as scientists we are wont to propose the latter theory..

Sqrl/TA said...

Thanks, TGFI. with your good wishes, I am sure things will go forth in the right direction ;)